Skip to main content

If you are presently not interested in pursuing a degree, maybe you would like to just take a few courses. Our non-degree students (not matriculated) are eligible to take credit-bearing classes without being admitted to a degree program. Just follow the steps below.

Steps 1 and 2 are required for ALL non-degree students. Before proceeding to Step 3, you must check the course(s) you are interested in to see if prerequisites are required.

Step 1 - Non-Degree Seeking (non-matriculated) Student Application

Your first step in entering 麻豆区 as a non-degree student is to fill out and submit the: . If applying in person, please print and complete the printable form.
Non-degree students are eligible to take credit-bearing classes without being admitted to a degree program. (If you wish to apply to a specific degree program, please visit Admissions.)

Currently and previously enrolled students may register immediately online at .

Step 2 - Immunization Requirements

In accordance with NYS Public Health Law Section 2165, all students enrolled for at least six (6) semester hours, or the equivalent, at 麻豆区, who were born on or after January 1, 1957, are required to provide acceptable written proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella in accordance with standards approved by the New York State Department of Health. You must also submit the Meningitis Acknowledgment Form in order to register. Failure to complete these requirements will result in a hold being placed on your record which will prevent registration.
Student Immunizations Policy

Please submit the Certificate of Immunization, Health History, and Meningitis Acknowledgment to the Health Services office on your home campus.

Campus Health Services Offices

Ammerman Campus
533 College Road
Robert T. Kreiling Hall, Room M106
Selden NY 11784-2899
Phone: (631) 451-4047
Fax: (631) 451-4874


Eastern Campus
121 Speonk-Riverhead Road
Peconic Building, Room P115
Riverhead NY 11901-3499
Phone: (631) 548-2510
Fax: (631) 548-3540


Michael J. Grant Campus
Crooked Hill Road
Captree Commons, Room C105
Brentwood NY 11717-1092
Phone: (631) 851-6709
Fax: (631) 851-6820


Your Social Security Number is used to coordinate the collection of information for all your student records. Authority to collect the Social Security Number is granted under Section 355 of the New York Education Law.

Step 3 - Non-Degree Student Prerequisite Policy and Guidelines

Please review the following information:

Registration Policy Regarding Prerequisites

Prerequisite Guidelines for Non-Degree Students

Complete the Prerequisite Waiver Request Form and submit to one campus only:

Prerequisite Waiver Request Form

Every semester, a non-degree student needs to re-submit their unofficial transcript with the Prerequisite Waiver form.

Send information to one campus only:

Ammerman Campus
Associate Dean's Office
Ammerman Building - 200A
Phone: (631) 451-4097
Eastern Campus
Associate Dean's Office
Peconic Building - 224
Phone: (631) 548-2560
Michael J. Grant Campus
Office of the Associate Dean
Caumsett Hall 鈥 H100
Phone: (631) 851-6750